I wrote a design anthropology literature review back in the summer of 2007 for an independent study course with Christina Wasson at UNT. The paper is an overview of the field, the methodologies, the theory and the people of the field. I get requests for this paper from time-to-time so I’ve decided to make it available on this site. You can you download the paper here.
AAA Advocacy Anthropology applied anthropology BarCamp Blogging Books designanthro EPIC Ethics favorite Field Work FOWA Grad School HaHaHaHa Life linguistic anthropology Literature Management NaBloPoMo News online-on-campus research Organizations/Conferences Practicing practicing anthropology Research SfAA SfAA Podcasts Software & Applications Student Anthro SXSW Uncategorized UNT UNT Online Master's
- 2011 SfAA Podcasts are available
- What I’m up to these days. Making a career move.
- Help select the 2011 SfAA Podcast sessions due by 1/18
- AMERICAN ANTHROPOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION DISSOLVES, DECIDES TO START OVER TOMORROW
- Blogging for four years!
- Design anthropology literature review
- I’m back! Well, I never really left…
- Practitioner in Training: Entering into a Community of Practice as an Online Graduate Student
- Selecting the 2009 round of SfAA Podcasts
- Invitation to join our UNT Brown Bag presentation online, May 15 at noon CST