We’re started to publish the 19 sessions that we recorded (links below). I think that there are a few that will be of particular interest to business anthropologists and I’ve added a star to them below. My panel, Ethics in Online Research, was recorded. We focused on what it takes to make online ethnography and research practical in a business-context and how to balance ethics and client needs.
AAA Advocacy Anthropology applied anthropology BarCamp Blogging Books designanthro EPIC Ethics favorite Field Work FOWA Grad School HaHaHaHa Life linguistic anthropology Literature Management NaBloPoMo News online-on-campus research Organizations/Conferences Practicing practicing anthropology Research SfAA SfAA Podcasts Software & Applications Student Anthro SXSW Uncategorized UNT UNT Online Master's
- 2011 SfAA Podcasts are available
- What I’m up to these days. Making a career move.
- Help select the 2011 SfAA Podcast sessions due by 1/18
- AMERICAN ANTHROPOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION DISSOLVES, DECIDES TO START OVER TOMORROW
- Blogging for four years!
- Design anthropology literature review
- I’m back! Well, I never really left…
- Practitioner in Training: Entering into a Community of Practice as an Online Graduate Student
- Selecting the 2009 round of SfAA Podcasts
- Invitation to join our UNT Brown Bag presentation online, May 15 at noon CST