We’re started to publish the 19 sessions that we recorded (links below). I think that there are a few that will be of particular interest to business anthropologists and I’ve added a star to them below. My panel, Ethics in Online Research, was recorded. We focused on what it takes to make online ethnography and research practical in a business-context and how to balance ethics and client needs.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
AAA Advocacy Anthropology applied anthropology BarCamp Blogging Books designanthro EPIC Ethics favorite Field Work FOWA Grad School HaHaHaHa Life linguistic anthropology Literature Management NaBloPoMo News online-on-campus research Organizations/Conferences Practicing practicing anthropology Research SfAA SfAA Podcasts Software & Applications Student Anthro SXSW Uncategorized UNT UNT Online Master's
- 2011 SfAA Podcasts are available
- What I’m up to these days. Making a career move.
- Help select the 2011 SfAA Podcast sessions due by 1/18
- AMERICAN ANTHROPOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION DISSOLVES, DECIDES TO START OVER TOMORROW
- Blogging for four years!
- Design anthropology literature review
- I’m back! Well, I never really left…
- Practitioner in Training: Entering into a Community of Practice as an Online Graduate Student
- Selecting the 2009 round of SfAA Podcasts
- Invitation to join our UNT Brown Bag presentation online, May 15 at noon CST